Donate gently used items
Seasonal cleaning? Why not donate items to the White Dove? You’ll feel good knowing the proceeds from the sale of your items will help provide compassionate care to our patients and their families. All donations are tax-deductible.
Donations are accepted at all locations Monday–Saturday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Staff is available to help unload items and provide a receipt for tax purposes.
Call or schedule a pick-up
To schedule a pick-up of furniture or other large items, call (602) 274-DOVE (3683). You’ll receive a call one to two days prior to the scheduled day, and we will provide you with a two-hour arrival window. We’ll also call 30 minutes prior to arrival. Drivers will provide a donation receipt upon pick-up. You may also schedule a pick-up here:
We gladly accept gently used
- Furniture – sofas, chairs, dressers, hutches, vanities, tables, lamps, bookcases, small area rugs, mirrors, chests, smaller desks, select office furniture, vintage and antique pieces, sleeper sofas on occasion if in great condition and with a clean mattress
- Appliances – working electric washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, blenders, mixers, food processors, toasters, toaster ovens, coffee makers
- Clothing – all types and accessories
- Housewares – dishes, silverware, flatware, glassware, pots and pans, china, bakeware, mugs, cooking utensils, books, DVDs, CDs, record albums
- Knickknacks – collectibles and figurines, vases, baskets, crafting and scrapbooking material, picture frames
- Art – paintings, photography, sculptures
- Jewelry – earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, watches, brooches, cuff links, sunglasses, eyeglasses
- Electronics – stereo equipment, computer equipment, video equipment, DVD players, CD players, boom boxes, VCRs, lamps, clocks, tablets, laptops, smart phones, MP3 players, game systems—all in good, working condition
- Vehicles – cars, trucks, boats, RVs
- Medical equipment – working power wheelchairs, lift chairs, hoyer lifts, power scooters, fully electric hospital beds, semi-electric hospital beds, transfer wheelchairs, standard wheelchairs, shower benches, walkers
- Sports equipment – football, baseball, golf, tennis, basketball, hockey, exercise equipment, sports paraphernalia
We do not accept
- Children’s toys, strollers, cribs, car seats
- Mattresses, box springs
- Dishwashers, gas appliances
- Large entertainment centers/armoires (may accept if small and easily moved)
- Platform beds, bunk beds, water beds
- Non-medical electric beds
- Large office furniture (L-shaped desks, over-sized credenzas, conference tables)
- Durable medical equipment (oxygen, SVN nebulizers, suction machines, vents, hearing aids, needles)
- Tube TVs, non-working electronics, fax machines, printers
- Large, heavy glass dining tables seating 8 or more
- Perishable items, medications, make-up, toiletries
- Building materials, toilets, sinks, doors, blinds, showers, cabinets, windows, paint, chemicals, ceiling fans, hard wired light fixtures
- Guns, ammunition
To schedule a pick-up of furniture or other large items,
call (602) 274-DOVE (3683)
Visit our 4 Locations
GLENDALE | 17045 N. 59th Ave.
MESA | 1255 W. Guadalupe Rd.
MIDTOWN | 2711 E. Indian School Rd.
SCOTTSDALE | 8461 E. McDonald Dr.