Donate gently used items
Seasonal cleaning? Why not donate items to the White Dove? You'll feel good knowing the proceeds from the sale of your items will help provide compassionate care to our patients and their families. All donations are tax-deductible.
Donation drop-offDonations are accepted at all locations Monday–Saturday, 9am–5pm. Staff is available to help unload items and provide a receipt for tax purposes.
Request a pick-up
To schedule a pick-up of furniture or other large items, call 602-274-DOVE (3683). On the scheduled day, you’ll receive a call with a two-hour time frame for arrival. We’ll also call 30 minutes prior to arrival. Drivers will provide a donation receipt upon pick-up.
Some gently-used items we gladly accept
- Furniture – sofas, chairs, dressers, tables, lamps, bookcases, rugs, mirrors, chests, office furniture, vintage and antique pieces
- Appliances – working electric washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, blenders, mixers, food processors, toasters, toaster ovens and coffee makers
- Clothing – all types and accessories
- Housewares – dishes, silverware, glassware, books, pots, pans and china
- Knickknacks – collectibles and figurines
- Art – paintings, photography and sculptures
- Jewelry – earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, watches and cuff links
- Electronics – stereo equipment, computer equipment, DVD players, CD players, VCRs, fax machines, printers and telephone systems—all in good, working condition; later-model working TVs
- Vehicles – cars, trucks, boats and RVs
- Medical equipment – working power wheelchairs, lift chairs, power scooters, transfer wheelchairs, standard wheelchairs, shower benches/chairs and walkers
- Sports equipment – football, baseball, hockey, golf, tennis, basketball and exercise equipment
- Paper or plastic grocery bags (they are reused at the register)
We cannot accept
- Children's toys, strollers, cribs, car seats
- Stoves, ovens
- Gas appliances